Search results

1. C

Selah Audio Purezza Review

I purchased the speakers that Erin tested. In my application, I didn't want to place them close to the wall behind the speakers. In that circumstance I found the bass lacking as you can imagine based on the test results. I contacted Selah and got the plans to make the xover component changes...
  2. C

Review and Measurements of Oppo UDP-205 UHD Player

BTW, I ended up having some issues with the Anthem and decided to "upgrade" to the new Marantz. No idea if it sounds any different than the Anthem honestly, but I like the way it functions more than the Anthem.
  3. C

sorry somehow I missed your question. sorry for the late response. I had been thinking about trying to run the Oppo directly to the amps and using the volume control on the oppo. However, most of the usage of the system is for Dolby Atmos movie watching so I couldn't give up the processing of...
  4. C

It is hard to beat the Oppo. I have it running into the Anthem AVM60 preamp into JBL M2's. I am amazed at how much better the analog out of the Oppo into the Anthem sounds compared to playing the same file and using the HDMI from the Oppo to the Anthem. Even my non-audiophile, doesn't-care...
Top Bottom