Search results

1. H

Review and Measurements of Hypex NC400 DIY Amp

Thanks, I should probably open them up and have look. They work fine though
  2. H

I now have my NC400 monoblocks powering ProAc SM100. How hot are the aluminum enclosures supposed to get? They are definetly warm to the touch. Right now I have one block stacked on the other with my computer monitor on top of them so ventilation probably isn't ideal. Using very little of the...
  3. H

Thanks, I'm going to do that when I get them
  4. H

Thanks for the help, I went ahead and bought them. The minimal design is worth some potential hassle
  5. H

So good to know. Is it only the flat silver one that has this problem?
  6. H

I probably will. I haven't read much about the cable conflict but I know it exists and that I won't prioritize really fancy cables even if it they were better But you're saying it's worse than a copper one even?
  7. H

I've asked the seller about these things, hopefully I will know more soon including what the silvery flat cable is. I hope to be able to go ahead with the deal and fix any issues.
  8. H

Thanks, is the XLR not being connected and grounded something that could be fixed easily?
  9. H

Thanks a lot. I think I'll go ahead and seal the deal and fix this later
  10. H

Thanks, most of these terms are new to me. The first time looked inside an amp was yesterday! Do you mean that the flat, silver looking cables should be twisted together? The issue would be some kind of hum or interference? Can it be fixed by twisting the cables? Have gotten what seems to...
  11. H

Can you simplify this for me How big of an issue is it? And yes, I bought a pair of course The cables are Bertram proxima 2 silver if that matters
  12. H

All good here? Bought this used and I don't really know what I'm looking at
Top Bottom