Search results

1. R

Speaker designs using Purifi drivers

Rick, where did you find Heissmann's implementation?
  2. R

MOTU UltraLite-mk5 Review (Audio Interface)

Here in Italy the online store price range between 609 € to 649 €.
  3. R

Which country produces the greatest speakers?

And ESB (very well regarded in the mid '80), Opera, Giussani Research, Rosso Fiorentino. On the driver manufacturers side add Ciare & 18 Sound (now both owned by B&C) and Lavoce Italiana. Attached: ESB 7/05 & 7/06
  4. R

Male vocals

Pino Daniele a very particular voice:
  5. R

Male vocals

Stevie Wonder
  6. R

Kii Audio's "Three": Let me know if you would like to see it reviewed

Yes, please. I'm interested to see this and Grimm Ls1be measured also.
  7. R

MOTU UltraLite Mk5, New Audio Interface Generation With New Drivers, USB-C & More

Here in Italy, 599 €: https://www.strumentimusicali.net/product_info.php/products_id/137360/motu-ultralite-mk5.html
  8. R

Which speaker would you like to be reviewed? (community interest thread)

I want to add: - Linkwitz LX521.4 - DXT-Wave (here) - Seas THOR (here) - Seas KingRO4Y Mk III (here) - Music & Design NaO II RS (here)
  9. R

Which speaker would you like to be reviewed? (community interest thread)

- Rosso Fiorentino Siena And a couple of vintage speakers: - Mirage M1 Si - Celestion SL600 with SL6000 subwoofer
  10. R

DSP for audio control of Purifi D'Appolito

IIRC Audiolense used a proprietary filter topology, here a quote from Bernt Ronningsbakk (the creator of Audiolense) in the old Audiolense User Forum: "The filters are not based on any of the typical suspects. They are completely in-house design, and the design criteria was to optimize the time...
  11. R

Erin's Audio Corner gets a Klippel NFS!

1 & 3 on Firefox 87.0 b6 64 bit (Windows 10 x64) 1 & 3 on Microsoft Edge 89.0.774.4 64 bit (Windows 10 x64) 1 & 3 on Chrome 87.0.4280.88 32 bit (Windows 10 x64) 1 & 3 on Firefox Mobile (Android 10)
  12. R

If I'm not wrong, you can setup Loopback to route multiple sources to the same input, like in your example, a soundcard ADC input plus a streaming service app routed at the same time to your convolver app. Is your responsibility to play one source at a time.
  13. R

In the above example, the crossover and room correction has to be configured using Audiolense XO (you can find a very well-written tutorial by Mitch "mitchco" Barnett here). Using Spotify Connect you can use the app installed in your mac mini (or Windows PC) as a streamer which is driven by...
  14. R

Maybe you can choose a different route, involving software like Audiolense XO, a Mac Mini, and an audio interface of your choice. Inspired by this thread https://www.avnirvana.com/threads/macos-convolver-that-works-with-audiolense.8030/ here my suggestion: -- Mac Mini 2020 M1 8GB (I'll be...
  15. R

PlayClassics TRT v2.1j master file giveaway for ASR members

Mozart and Beethoven Wind Quintets, Goldberg Variations. Thank you in advance!
Top Bottom