Search results

1. J

Audio Pundit Rant (Currawong)

Was nice of him to invalidate everything by saying he could hear a difference in toslink cables :)
  2. J

Please Help my Friend Needs a Noise Canceling Audiophile Headphones to Cancel the "Nasty Hindu Music"

No racism i can see.. anything (or most things..) can sound horrible blasted through the walls rather than your own system. More worried about the open back snobism as a suggestion.. your open back sennies might sound lovely but not if you want to drown something out :P
  3. J

Why are we here?

I worked out early on that im not in the traditional target demographic when it comes to audiophile sales... LIke OP i also have a crown xls (and have heard a few scoffs in the past) and after the review of both the ddrc24 (my preamp) and xls1500 i think they both fared well in the grand scheme...
  4. J

Why are we here?

I found somewhere that agrees proof is better than hyperbole.. A rare thing in the quest for fidelity
  5. J

Please Help my Friend Needs a Noise Canceling Audiophile Headphones to Cancel the "Nasty Hindu Music"

Sounds like he knows more than you think! You never mentioned his musical taste.. beyerdynamic have some wonderful closed back for the budget.. or just get bigger speakers?
Top Bottom