Search results

1. A

SMSL SU-8 Version 2 Balanced DAC

Thank you, but I've already tried it several times...nothing happens, "unlock" is still there
  2. A

I tried, but it still shows unlock...how can i contact SMSL about the problem?
  3. A

Still doesn't work...any other solution?
  4. A

I get this "unlock" screen when I'm trying to us it with Windows 10 (4.59 driver). Can anybody help? No sound, no connection...
  5. A

I tried resetting it, but it didn't help. I tested 3 different USB cables, but none worked. The funny thing is that the SU-8 worked perfectly about 3-4 days after unpacking and on the 5th day the connection was suddenly broken (on my Windows PC). Sometimes the display shows something different...
  6. A

I think there's something wrong with my SU8. Today I wanted to connect it normally via USB, now the small screen only says "unlock". Windows doesn't recognize the DAC either. Is it now completely defective?
  7. A

Yes, PCM for tv optical and downmix to stereo (other option under downmix is surround but i guess that doesn't make it better). I will buy a new TV in summer next year (probably LG C9) and i hope that its optical output ist not as crappy as the one of my current sony haha (anybody here that has...
  8. A

I just got the SU-8 anniversary edition, but there are problems between the Toslink Input of the SU-8 and the optical output of my Sony KDL40BX400 TV. When I play any sound through the PS4 (PCM already activated) whether it is spotify or just the system sound of the console, every 1 or 2 minutes...
Top Bottom