Search results

1. North_Sky

Test: I'm having a slight issue that requires expertise ...

Less than two months for a new tablet in my arsenal...iPad most likely (90%+). Meanwhile my laptop is not acting up; so I'm not sweating it one ounce, not even one gram. This tablet was cheap ($200 Canadian), now I know why it was cheap. You get what you pay for, but not always. Thank you to...
  2. North_Sky

Why aren't there more honest and objective reviewers like ASR and Amir?

We need more ultra High end audio salesmen dealers with ultra high end audio scientific measuring gear from their teams of audio engineering inventors/creators/investors programmators ethical departments. ... People with a true honest financial conscience, people of fundamental solidity and...
  3. North_Sky

What are we listening to right now..

Appropriately à propos.
  4. North_Sky

What are we listening to right now..

Can't go wrong with Miles ... 7/11
  5. North_Sky

Economy/Finances | Stock Markets | World/International

Invest in honest local companies, made in Canada. Encourage solid honest affordable engineering, made in Canada. By from the farmer markets, grown in your own backyard, Canada. Invest in your own people, Canadians. It's not more complicated than that and everybody is happy, in Canada and...
  6. North_Sky

I'm tilting towards iPad more. The newest one when it came up (32GB) was only $350 Canadian on sale. Regular I believe was $400-430. That was just a year ago roughly. @ that time my tablet was still functioning good, so I didn't bother. But now we can see for ourselves my issue...not very nice...
  7. North_Sky

The one I have right now is about $140 US (Tab E 9.6"). Which one you use without issues for over 5 years? My main use is for World fun. For everything else I use other devices...Windows 10. This is tablet test. If I can't fix with help of science folks I just buy another one, for twice the...
  8. North_Sky

You are right; I don't need and don't want cellular radio (cell phone with SIM card). Tab A, no...it has to be a higher model...Tab S Series, or an iPad (32GB). I'm thinking Black Friday, and roughly $350-500 Canadian dollars, best bang for the buck. Durable (4-5 years). I searched already...
  9. North_Sky

Thread closures and controversy versus reality. Spoiler [Fact on the ropes]

Ray, you are a top gun in my book...intelligent, articulate, one of the top researchers, ...all that jazz.
  10. North_Sky

Thread closures and controversy versus reality. Spoiler [Fact on the ropes]

Perhaps because we are humans with more than meets the ears? Politics I agree, poo poo, we don't need. But good documentaries on science, energies, health, medicine, food, films, Music, Audio, pandemics, climates, management, business, economy, ... yes, we want to expand our knowledge...
  11. North_Sky

To be one is to know one. To know one is to be one.
  12. North_Sky

America (investors) doesn't have access, yet. * What else do you know about Travis Johnson; I'd love to know more.
  13. North_Sky

A vision on Tesla (also part of my own vision) ... • https://www.forbes.com/sites/antoinegara/2020/10/05/how-cathie-wood-beat-wall-street-by-betting-tesla-is-worth-more-than-1-trillion/
  14. North_Sky

I did the Software Update (Galaxy Apps) this morning; it did not resolve the issue (screen picture breaking up, slight flickering, ...) unfortunately. I searched some more ... "If the problem persists, restart your device in Safe mode. If the flickering stops when you are running your...
  15. North_Sky

Something to watch, to bite on ... • https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/03/stay-focused-on-china-as-new-tech-etfs-launch-investor-says.html
  16. North_Sky

I spent few hours today exploring the easiest solution, but it's not easy because no two devices have the same content, the same issues, the same owners, ... I'm taking snapshots to show best what I'm experiencing. I did not expect to do this today but I'm ok with it because it sets me free from...
  17. North_Sky

Like anyone who has files; family pictures, nature pictures, articles, notes, ...all that stuff you have on your tablet ... your apps, some music files, your appointments, your groceries, ... the stuff you like. I can insert a card and transfer them to it, and then do a hard reset. I can try...
  18. North_Sky

It keeps getting worse ... And the note I got on top relating to Samsung Galaxy Apps ... And when I click on it I got what it shows in post #4 There is almost no info on the Internet about it. This is no Update software for my tablet itself because when checking in the settings it...
  19. North_Sky

Related to my Samsung Galaxy Tablet model (no phone) ... "Updating the software and/or installing a custom rom won't make it run faster. In all honesty it either/both would make the tablet run even slower. Now it is a slightly older device, but it had good specs to start out, so while newer...
  20. North_Sky

It's for Galaxy Apps ... so I should click on Update? I attached a picture of that note on post #4.
Top Bottom