Search results

1. S

Is there really no audible difference between different DACs?

If that`s avatar is you, than you may be a good judge.. Be Savage behind your phone faggot.. No, I`m not a homophob..
  2. S

Hard to say, even fucking my bitches double blinded, could get a bad score..
  3. S

Fortunately there are people that still hear the differences, and not only in audio. Imagine if everybody would hear and see and feel the same things.. no more racing cars, 8k TV, or going to mars.. btw, how do you know what we hear and how we hear, there no definitive studies, we don`t even...
  4. S

I`ve always heard differences between dacs, certainly there are small sometimes you have to listen carefully on very accurate monitors or headphones, sometimes there are obvious differences and you can easily pick them. Most of the time and for background listening DACs are not important at all...
  5. S

£350/$450 to spend on a Pi/Tinkerboard music server....where to start (help)

I`m also considering a Pi3, but except audio playing I`d like to use some internet browsing also, can I do this with a Pi dedicated audio OS?
  6. S

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

Does anyone find any difference in sound quality between usb and spidf? It seems in my system subjectively speaking spidf sound a bit better better bass and highs, I don`t think I can pick them in a test but still.. I also remember Amir measured spidf a bit better. This has nothing to do with...
  7. S

KIMBER KABLE: Do High-end USB Cables Make A Difference?

Yes, I remember he used some low performing dacs for such test like the Shcitt old dacs, so maybe in that case it could make a difference the quality of the cable..
  8. S

Show us your Cars

I noticed there is a lot of bashing on german cars, on the internet, especially on american forums. I live in Europe and I don`t get it, of course they are expensive to maintain somehow , changing oil on a Merc is not the same as in a corolla, also most of the cars in Europe are diesel and is...
  9. S

Show us your Cars

Enjoy it! Nice car!
  10. S

Capacitor upgrade in crossover - Is it audible? - Part 2

Whenever I replaced electrolytics capacitors to film, speakers became overly bright, after some time I have to put back the original caps. I guess every serious manufacture account for the original ESR of the cap, if replacing you should add a small resistor in series with the film cap, but IMO...
  11. S

What you need to know about the virus in China "2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)"

I think it has a lot to do with lifestyle also, if you ever been in Italy, people in the streets mostly talk all the time, there are huge amounts of saliva in the air, similar to Spain also. In other countries like Germany I don't think there will be as many cases as in mediterranean countries.
  12. S

What you need to know about the virus in China "2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)"

Why when there's a talk about the new coronavirus, everybody speaks about the common flu. Those who die from common cold are only in statistics, do you know anyone who died from the sesonal flu?
  13. S

I also think a lot of misinformation is for fear of mass panic, they’re saying masks don’t help because there are no masks, there was a british death today and no age was given.. Sometimes it sounds like “ It’s ok, only old guys die from this”?!!
  14. S

What do you think about the role of WHO in this thing becoming pandemic?? I mean they really seem to have no clue at all. First they say to not close borders, but the only countries who did it seem to have few cases. This Tedros guy seems a lot confused, shouldn’t be a protocole for this type...
  15. S

Where did you find these, attack rate 83% is a bomb, usually is not greater than 25%..
  16. S

Intermittent fasting

The same with me , more than intermittent fasting I also tried a full fast for 1 or 2 days a month, I feel great the problem is that I look like on old man, so decided to regain some puonds.
  17. S

Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC and Streamer Review

Has anyone looked inside it? I bet it has some Sabre chip..:cool:
  18. S

Topping D90 Balanced USB DAC Review

Great performance, I agree that this is not chi-fi any more. I don’t need any more dac but if it was 150-200$ cheaper I could give a shot to the new AKM chip. I wonder what the cost of the unit is, still the case should be the most expensive part, so a diy board like the Khadas would be great...
Top Bottom