Search results

1. H

Does leaving multiple headphones plugged into an amp lower the audio quality?

Just a question that I've had lately since I have 2 headphones and my IEMs plugged into my amp all at once. I do this to swap between them since I change devices several times a day. Usually I unplug my IEMs when using headphones so they aren't overdriven at the headphone volume level but other...
  2. H

EMI buzz from my Moondrop Blessing 2 running through Topping DX7 Pro, help?

I just received my Moondrop Blessing 2s in the mail from Amazon. So when I plug them in to my 1/4 port on the topping DX7 Pro I get a constant whine noise. This noise is unaffected by the volume level of the amp. It sounds one way at idle, another way when I move the cursor, and constantly...
  3. H

Looking for an actual quality AVR?

Does anyone know of any quality AVRs for sound reproduction? Now that I have read the reviews on some common AVRs (most much nicer than my own) I feel that I cannot logically upgrade or form any opinions about my home theatre sound until I get a Receiver that is capable of even simply...
  4. H

Help with understanding Intermodulation Distortion, THD+N Ratio vs Freq, and White Noise Spectrum?

I have been looking at the DX7 Pro review a few times and looking for some explanations for the graphs listed above in the subject line but I am not sure exactly how good those readings are. If someone bought a DX7 Pro as a DAC only would that pretty much be an end of buying DACs as far as...
Top Bottom