Search results

1. O

Recommendation for ANC Headphones

Interesting! The ANC is performing really well for me, haven't tried it outdoors or in a bus/train yet though. It completely deadens my kitchen hood that is quite noisy(white noise) ambient noise mode however is super hissy and generally poor. And as you say, the sound was terrible straight out...
  2. O

Got them today and one should be prepared that they sound terrible without the EQ, stock sound is really dull, with bloated bass and muffled mids/highs. A good 5-10 minutes playing around with the EQ in the Sony headphones app has turned them into a different animal and the ANC is really good...
  3. O

Jumped the gun on a pair of Sony WH-CH720N, not a lot of info out there yet though but they were cheap enough(~$110 with shipping) to take a shot.
  4. O

Topping DX3Pro+ Noise issue

Hello! I have some issues with my DX3Pro+ unit, there is an audible buzz/noise in both channels with evry other step on the rotary encoder. Turning the rotary controller(ie volume up) when there is noise will significantly reduce it, another step and it's back againm, using the remote will not...
  5. O

Geshelli Archel2 Headphone AMP Review: another champ?

Sold! Can't wait for it to arrive. I wish it had a pre-out, it would be a kickass preamp.
Top Bottom