Search results

1. turbomustang84

Geshelli Archel2 Headphone AMP Review: another champ?

I thought they were powder coated which to me is paint only a different process of applying it ....
  2. turbomustang84

The Geshelli Dac and Amps are expertly painted and offered in the color of your choice as well as clear or smoked front and rear panels and they are built better than you might think. I built a Heathkit amp and tuner when I was in High School and it was ok but dead by the 80s.lol Some prefer...
  3. turbomustang84

I'm old as dirt and I like the DIY vibe of their products lol
  4. turbomustang84

I have the same ones you have and yes well worth the upgrade
  5. turbomustang84

When I got the Archel 2 pro in my hands and started using it I had no clue what the measurements were or how much it was going to cost . I did find out after using it that it was very capable and sounded extremely good . I was just hoping it was going to be affordable. And it is By the...
  6. turbomustang84

In an age where you rarely talk to anyone other than a reseller the Geshelli's hands on treatment of customers is refreshing
  7. turbomustang84

I've tried just about ever Headphone I have with this little amp and have had no issues driving any of them . Sennheiser HD-660s Sennheiser HD-6XX Sennheiser HD-600 Hifiman HE-4XX Hifiman HE-400 Hifiman Sundara Beyerdynamic DT-990 Audio Technica ATH-M50
  8. turbomustang84

This is my first post here because I spend most of my sleepless nights on Head Fi lol. But I've been lucky enough to have the Geshelli Archel 2 for review and let me say this is one incredible little amp. I've used it with every Headphone I could get my hands on Including my Sennheiser HD-600...
Top Bottom