Search results

1. E

SMSL M500 DAC and HP Amp Review

Out of topic but needs your help please. which one do you think is better: Airpulse A100 or A300 ? Thank u
  2. E

this means that SMSL has very clever engineers, it is something difficult to fix.
  3. E

Thank u for your review @amirm I see that ESS HUMP is fixed. Yes? Best regards
  4. E

SMSL M500

I think only ESS 9068 is full MQA, but this doesn't prevent me from buying smsl m500 if it is a good DAC, waiting for your review.
  5. E

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

Thank u so much. I want to upgrade my AE-5 to M500, i hate internal DAC, for my S2000PRO and use balanced XLR cables. I am sure it will be a good upgrade. Hope your review will prove M500 worth it
  6. E

Hello all, I am new here and in this field. Can someone please tell me what ESS HUMP looks like in music? It affects the quality of bass mid or high? It causes Noise? Hiss? Harsh? Loss of clarity?... thank u all
  7. E

Please the M500, I need to see if they resolved the ESS HUMP issue in the circuit design before I buy it, and how is the jitter performance. Hope you will receive a unit for review.
Top Bottom