Search results

1. xxiii

iBasso DC02 USB Phone DAC & Amp Review

tell me someone on this track there is noise on your DAC ? in the beginning, for example. in apple C, I hear noise. maybe I have a problem with the device. unfortunately I don't have a dc02 right now. I'll delete the track later. 24/96 flac
  2. xxiii

I have every right to do so. and plus means that there were no unnecessary distortions.
  3. xxiii

And Meizu doesn't know how to DSD. On forums, people complain about this.
  4. xxiii

track: Dennis lloyd - Unfaithful.mp3. on apple some ringing. too ringing \\. track: Simon Le Grec-Sophie in Love.mp3, time 3: 23-3: 28, lisping. as if the headphones are the cheapest. tin!\\ Honor 9 phone, UAPP player with bit perfect, audio technica m50x headphones. More. In Russia, all...
  5. xxiii

lol. 300 Ohm headphones! You measured its power. dc02 more than 60 Ohms can not be. his characteristics are like this. for Sennheiser HD650 need dc01 balanced. Gentlemen! What are these charts for? Do our ears listen to impedance? Well, if it's the ears of the robot, Yes. We are living people...
  6. xxiii

Best raspberry pi dac

Hi! I listen to music through a web browser on the site Yandex Music on a laptop with windows (https://music.yandex.ru/users/*username*/tracks). Tidal doesn't listen much. I am looking for a device to listen to music through the browser without changes (без пересжатия). Just as the operating...
  7. xxiii

Best raspberry pi dac

This is all good. But .. How to listen to streaming music (through a browser)? Without loss of quality. bit perfect. ? Download time for a USB flash drive or hdd has passed. Why download if everything is in the cloud? Is there such an option on raspberry? raspberry - external DAC (via usb)
  8. xxiii

MEIZU Hifi Pro USB-C Phone Dongle DAC Review

still have firmware for ibasso dc
  9. xxiii

Review and Measurements of E1DA 9038S BAL Portable DAC & Amp

#D ? Where did you get it?" We want one too)
  10. xxiii

First impressions of Meizu Hifi dongle

Recently on sale there is a version of Meizu HiFi Dac Pro, added amplifier. Sounds a little better now .
  11. xxiii

Review and Measurements of E1DA 9038S BAL Portable DAC & Amp

Waiting in the sale 9018D. I have Honor 9 (he sees a different USB dac) and ATH M50x headphones with a 3.5 jack . Greetings from Russia.
Top Bottom