Search results

1. D

Review and Measurements of Bluesound NODE 2i Streamer

Read here about the issues you write about : https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-bluesound-node-2i-streamer.6631/ Guess Amazon HD is new-- hopefully this software issue will be worked out.
  2. D

Thank you so much again-- noted the issues with the busted Toslink. Thinking I may buy this streamer-- want to hook it up to my Benchmark DAC, or the OPPO DAC and try Amazon HD for (ultra) hi-rez files. You have a great set up (almost bought a (Parasound amp...)....best and more thanks....
  3. D

Thanks for answering so quickly. All agreed-- seemed odd. Know that Toslink is limited to 24/96 kHz and that coax can go much higher. I'll see if I can find that reference here. I see here that you're using the coax output to your DAC(s)-- no issues with going above 24/96 kHz?
  4. D

Great review and comments! Regarding connection to an outboard DAC: I read here that using the coax connector, one CANNOT transfer files at a full bit rate above 24bit/96 kHz? Wondering if my information is correct and if others have had success with transferring files with bit rates like 24...
Top Bottom