Recent content by ZStud

1. Z

Headphones louder in one side more so than the other

Yeah, that's what I'm going to do, thanks!
  2. Z

Yeah I put it to mono and used a tone generator, plus a decibel meter on my phone, and it does seem to be a bit off, so I'm just returning them. Thanks!
  3. Z

Yeah, I'm just going to return them, I used the tone generator and they were a bit off, thank you!
  4. Z

Yeah, I have the original cable that I can just plug into my computer, and once switched into mono it's even worse, so I do believe it's my headphones. My DAC does have an analog volume control, but since the problem persists when plugged directly into my computer, I'm going to go with just...
  5. Z

Yes, and it's still a little louder in the left ear
  6. Z

I have, and the problem does persist lol
  7. Z

I know I can just change the sound balance on Windows, but I'm still within my return window and want to just return and get a new one if it's broken. I bought my first stack of a DAC, amp, and headphones, and I didn't initially have any issues. But after a certain point, I noticed my left ear...
  8. Z

DAC/AMP $500 Range Rec's for XS

Hey all, I'm new to this forum and everything audiophile. I'm planning on getting an XS, and I've been having trouble finding a good DAC/AMP combo. I was looking at the DX5, but from what I've seen, they have had some software problems as of early September. I was also looking at the M500 MKII...
Top Bottom