Recent content by Zoso69

1. Z

Dutch&Dutch add ‘uBacch’ to their 8C active loudspeaker

Keith, thanks for your helpful write up. Unless I heard you incorrectly you said you were going to "revert back to the previous non Bacch firmware". That would imply that you are not going to keep the Bacch setup in your space. Is that true?
  2. Z

Hi Keith, many thanks for the heads up. I’m curious (if you're willing) to hear a little more about your BACCH beta experience. Can you say a little about the acoustics of your room, are you using diffusers/absorbers, the dimensions? Do you always listen with BACCH now or only occasionally or...
  3. Z

Hello Martin, I've been following the progress of BACCH for several years and made my purchase of 8c's well before any rumors of your partnership with Theoretica. After adding a dedicated 20 amp circuit and Townshend Podiums, adding BACCH to the 8c's would be the sweetest cherry on top...
  4. Z

Hello Martin, If D&D is still offering trial versions of the BACCH filter I'd very much like to add my name to the list. Gabriel J. and I have dialed in my system, and with recently added Townshend Podiums and a dedicated 20amp circuit the 8C's sound sublime.
  5. Z

Atma-Sphere Class D GaNFET Amplifiers

Goryu, In terms of "performance", one can test, measure, and otherwise observe various data points of one piece of gear and compare it to another and convince ourselves the better performing one will always best the former. But this is sonic alchemy and what we hear is the sum of the parts in...
  6. Z

Goryu, I believe Mr. Karsten responded directly to you back in October on the matter of pricing. "Its cost is based on a formula rather than what the market will bear". Every manufacturer sets their pricing based on their own constraints (formula). If the products aren't well received by the...
  7. Z

Pardon me if I say I detect a hint of superiority and condemnation in your comments sir. I've taken the time to read this thread in its entirety and I'm not interesting in sharpening my sword with anyone here who seems intent on proving themselves right at the cost of civility. All due respect...
  8. Z

After waiting 12 months for a Decware Zen 25th Anniversary amp, and at least another 6 months wait time left, and my 12 month old Willsenton R8 red-plating on me after only 10 months of use (with upgraded Psvane EL34's) I decided to put my order in for a pair of AtmaSphere Class D's today. I...
Top Bottom