Recent content by Zopiac

1. Zopiac

Behringer UMC204 HD Audio Interface Review

Those are only TS (Tip and Sleeve, without the Ring between them to make TRS). You can get a TRS to dual RCA breakout (generally used for stereo to dual mono purposes) and one will be the Insert, and the other is direct out for getting a direct feed from the unit's front inputs for use with...
  2. Zopiac

Behringer UMC204 HD Audio Interface Review

I made up a couple myself, for my UMC404HD's rear inserts. Just RCA to TRS 1/4", with sleeve to sleeve and RCA pin to the 1/4"s ring (the tip is the output from the interface which I left floating). Works a treat for me! And it even lights up the signal LEDs on front, although the pot, pad, and...
  3. Zopiac

JBL Stage A130 Review (speaker)

Thanks to the dangerous combination of boredom, curiosity, and impatience, I decided to string up three 1Ω resistors while waiting for the 3.3s to arrive, and test with that. But it quickly got out of hand as I measured 1, 2, 3...6, 10, and 20 Ω additions to the crossover, just to see if...
  4. Zopiac

JBL Stage A130 Review (speaker)

Just got mine in today, replacing my LSR305s of some years for near field (can't stand the amp tweeter hiss, even though it's only audible late at night with snow dampening outside noises). As an amateur first impressions, they're certainly pretty good, especially for $180 ($150 renewed that I...
Top Bottom