Recent content by Zimmerframe

1. Zimmerframe

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

I'm not the Adam, but I am an Adam :-) .. I've seen your comments and completely understand where you're coming from. I don't think anyone has a problem with the products/Tekton. Nothing is perfect. A lot of the information from ASR helps you work out the positives and negatives so you can...
  2. Zimmerframe

It could be written in Latin ? That would answer a lot of questions. Most of the EA communication doesn't appear to be in concise English or follow many of the normal rules/norms of communication. This whole "episode" might be translation miss understanding if the default language at...
  3. Zimmerframe

He can be banned and still left in place - with all his posts. As it is, the moderators/admin have said they don't wish to block him as that might be seen as controlling the situation, so you can understand their position. Eric can edit his posts, but they will show as "Edited". I think all...
  4. Zimmerframe

N-Wave Sonic Boom Micro ports - Ultra Bass .... Sorry, just being a knob and thinking of some marketing splurb ..
  5. Zimmerframe

Non-Snake Oil Power/Line Conditioner?

Is it a wireless or usb mouse ? Have you tried a different mouse ? Does it do it if you move the cursor using the keys instead of the mouse ? ie, enable the "Mouse keys" (Start/Control Panel/Ease of Access/Make mouse easier/enable mouse keys).
  6. Zimmerframe

Fosi Audio's First Dual-Mode Balanced Amplifier ZA3

I think we can all agree that they'd sound better if they were available in Orange to match the volume knob.
  7. Zimmerframe

Loxjie A40 all in one amp 2024

I have a question .. It's one of those clueless newby random subjective questions .. I presently have a FOSI BT20A PRO connected to JAMO S7-17B's and a JAMO C912 SUB. The BT20 was chosen because I liked the idea of the V3, but wanted bluetooth and a volume controlled sub out for the future...
  8. Zimmerframe

Loxjie A40 all in one amp 2024

Here's the file. I had to rename the extension to .txt from .exe to upload it. Though it's probably less safe using a file uploaded by a random forum member than downloading it directly from the site. As a .txt file you can click on it and read the file if you wanted to.
  9. Zimmerframe

Extreme Snake Oil

I was joking about the titanium .... :eek::confused:o_O I was going to suggest a finish in " 'Hyper Matt' so our equipment avoids any and all unwanted audio dilations"
  10. Zimmerframe

Extreme Snake Oil

You don't have them ? Everyone has Resonators... The good thing is that they're adjustable. You can change the oil type and weight depending on your ambient temperature and altitude. Obviously most people have a Resonator rack with a selection of colour coded interchangeable resonators...
  11. Zimmerframe

Fosi Audio BT20A Pro Amplifier Review

Hi All, Great Forum with so much good information and many many many interesting members ! Some questions and observations. I'm no audiophile and only recently re-discovering things, so most of what I say is subjective. Someone was asking about the sub out being active or not with the...
  12. Zimmerframe

Sharp SG-500E (1979) Manual/wiring diagrams. Goodmans Achromat 250 manual

Hi I'm a Newby, Been lurking, reading, concluding, buying ... moving things around lots ... Wasn't sure where to post this. Was just going through a box of old things and found the original manual and Guarantee card for a Sharp Searcher SG-500E my father bought in 1979 and passed on to me a...
Top Bottom