Recent content by ZENERGiA

1. Z

Audiophile hobby is a scam?

So you're telling me, that a HD820 sounds better tonality wise than a K371 for a fraction of the price? Are we sure about that "you get what you pay for" is really true?
  2. Z

Thought about it, right now I am not in the market for an IEM. If I will be though, I'll definately go for the 7hz Salnotes Zero:2!
  3. Z

What I am surprised about, is how many headphones sound off, I do not know how could someone listen to the 560S for example without any EQ for longer periods of time...its treble is literary irritating. I can see the use of a K712 PRO or HD560S in studio environment for example...but when it...
  4. Z

Hi Guys! Please help me understand, because I do not know If I am missing something, or the whole audiophile hobby is a scam. I have several headphones with different frequency responses (namely: AKG K712 PRO, Grado SR225i, Sennheiser HD559, Sennheiser HD560S, Audio-Technica AD700X, AKG K371)...
  5. Z

AKG K371 Review (closed back headphone)

Been thinking about the R70X, but I am going to stop where I am now I guess... :) I have 4 headphones and a headset now, also 3 dacs, and one standalone amp. :facepalm:
  6. Z

Welp, just got it. Only listened to a few tracks on my mobile phone. Tonality wise, it's flawless to my ears. I am very happy now! :) Waiting for an open back headphone that can reach as close to the Harman Curve (without EQ) as the k371 does. :)
  7. Z

I just ordered a k371. :eek: Hopefully I won't be dissapointed! :rolleyes:
  8. Z

Drop AKG K7XX Review (Headphone)

Just tried amirm's EQ settings with my k712 PRO, sounds quite good. :)
  9. Z

It's the most neutral, that is for sure.
  10. Z

Ouch...do you have a k712 PRO put aside for later review @amirm ? I suspect it might (just might) perform better.
  11. Z

What headphones would you like Amir to measure next?

AKG K712 PRO. :) Also Audio-Technica ATH-R70X.
  12. Z

Can we measure detail retrieval?

By detail retrieval I would mean the little nuances in the recording, for example when the singer inhales air, in the beginning seconds of the track, before singing (Sting - My funny Valentine) or when their lips are opened, before they start singing, or a little studio noise, etc. I would also...
  13. Z

Can we measure detail retrieval?

Hey guys! Thanks to you, I got my feet wet in the audio world, and I am having good sound quality, without spending a fortune. My current favorite headphone (which I own) is the k712 pro, which I quite enjoy (tonality wise it might not be the best, but I like the somewhat "airy" sound with the...
  14. Z

Need advice on "noise cancelling" gaming setup - Frankeinstein setup inbound!

Hey Guys! So I got quite down in the rabbit hole of audio world, but a new challenge arose. My environment is quite noisey, so I can only use my open headphones late in the evening, therefore for gaming right now I am using a Sennheiser GSP300. The passive noise isolation of this headphone is...
Top Bottom