Recent content by ZeljkoS

1. Z

Making a streamer with Intel Nuc/how

Vaša dva posta o preporučenim specifikacijama Mini PC-a za prijenos DSD datoteke na DAC ostaju iznimke, kao da ste izbačeni iz ove teme. Nisam našao pametan odgovor s kutijom sa specifikacijama za NUC što radi - što npr. radi ZIDOOZ9X. Zato sam i otišao na Aliexpress kupiti NUC i sad sam u...
  2. Z

Uapp

This FORUM richly presented the Sabai A30a. But I have a problem that I haven't found an answer to. The source of my music is a media player, android: ZIDOO Z9X. I have UAPP installed on it. "UAPP bypasses that and sends audio to the DAC directly" (STATIC V3) - but Sabai has no DAC - has an...
  3. Z

Sabaj A30a announced

How do I install the USB audio driver? WINDOWS - GOOGLE Install Connect the USB cable: ... Open the Device Manager window on your computer, then click the Sound, video and game controllers. Turn on the unit: ... Right-click the listed driver and select Update Driver. Click the Search...
  4. Z

Sabaj A30a announced

SABAJ A30a – XMOS: Not compatible with android sound sources (dozens of good Chinese products like my ZIDOO Z9X). I found a solution! I want to share it with you! The solution is an application - USB Audio Player PRO APK. Paid on Google Play, not expensive. But! There are free downloads in...
  5. Z

Sabaj A30a announced

My problem, why there is no sound through the USB input, I did not solve, but I found an incompatibility. USB AUDIO in Sabaj is supported in Windows. ZIDOO is an android - and that's a conflict I can't resolve. I did not see this as a warning on the store pages, or the forum. I have to praise...
  6. Z

Sabaj A30a announced

USB AUDIO driver in Šabaj - is it permissible to try to change the DRIVER which is android compatible?
  7. Z

Sabaj A30a announced

Ako može odgovoriti netko drugi. Gore opisani problem. Nisam imao problema sa zvukom iz izvora na DAC-u. Imao sam dva DAC-a, jedan je SMSL-SU6. Imam problem sa Sabaj A30a - nema zvuka na USB ulazu. Sada sam naišao na problem s AUDIO DRIVEROM – (stranica 39 - spomenuto). Ne vidim drugo rješenje...
  8. Z

Sabaj A30a announced

I'm writing (automatic translation) because you brought information that I haven't found on this forum so far: "SMSLUSBAudioDriver"! I bought a Sabaj A30a but had to return it. The USB input did not work. Another one is on the way - but it takes a long time and we all suffer the costs... Could...
  9. Z

How much have speakers improved over the past decades?

The title of the group "How much have speakers improved over the past decades?" was promising. Looking through the lens of television development over the last twenty years: only resolution and type of screen. Yes, that's another! I bought Sabaj A30a, I have only digital sound sources and...
  10. Z

Sabaj A30a announced

Horror and procrastination - promise - "We'll help you out remotely" was the big reveal: upgrade from 2022.09.28.
  11. Z

Sabaj A30a announced

If this is related to my question?! Volume checked My sound source (ZIDOO) states; VID/PID; 0x152a-0x85df VIRGOS; Sabaj USB AUDIO null Maximum sampling rate: 0Hz The seller is slow to inform me: We'll help you out remotely. After two days: Please help me check the sn number ... and send you the...
  12. Z

Sabaj A30a announced

Input menu - on Sabaj - selected I tried three more cables. I am in contact with the seller - maybe they will try online
  13. Z

Sabaj A30a announced

Thank you friend "snoopy112" for the contribution! I repeat, before buying Sabaj, I listened to music by connecting to ZIDOO Z9X, USB3 input - the side of the cable with USP3, and the other side of the cable with USB-C to the input of SMLS D-6 DAC. It worked DSD 512 (I have one recording) and...
  14. Z

Sabaj A30a announced

Thank you! Now you have confused me - USB Type-C port be used to input or output (?)! And encouraged me to search further. I said that (ten days ago) I listened via USB-C, USB (classic, maybe blue, I'm not sure) on one side, and on the other USB-C - from ZIDOOZ9X - SMLS D-6 (DAC) - analog output...
  15. Z

Sabaj A30a announced

Continuation: problem description. When the sound/music is started, ZIDOO TV shows the playback flow. If USB audio was on, that playback track is interrupted and the pause/play symbol is also changed. Depending on the command, the runtime will not even start. Sometimes the game with sound starts...
Top Bottom