Recent content by Yviena

1. Y

Topping D90 Balanced USB DAC Review

Does anyone know if Topping D90 has intersample clipping at 0dBFS, or does it have headroom?
  2. Y

Purchase of Topping products in the US

You can buy it from the smsl topping website, they shipped mine with DHL, and it took only 3 days to arrive in Norway to me.
  3. Y

Tom Christiansen Audio HPA-1 Headphone Amp Review

AHH okay,.i.can probably expect it this/next week then.
  4. Y

The lineout button, and the M button does nothing though.
  5. Y

@tomchr just wondering but where we supposed get a tracking number for international shipment, I just get the message: We’ve accepted your order, and we’re getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status.
  6. Y

Thanks, the manual from topping isn't really that good to explain stuff.
  7. Y

@amirm did you measure the dac with the BT module screwed on, i'm curious if measurements will differ with the antenna on/off Has anyone managed to enter DAC MODE where volume is fixed to 0dBFS? , in the manual of D90 it says there should also be i2s configuration setting, and factory reset...
  8. Y

Hmm i see, wonder why many people are saying then that they need 3-5W to sound good then.
  9. Y

I'm thinking about maybe getting a HE1000SE to compliment my HD800, do you think the amp will have enough juice to power them sufficiently?
  10. Y

Review and Measurements of Topping D90 4499DAC

In DAC mode no as topping has said volume bypass is used, but PRE mode yes.
  11. Y

@amirm Is the THD+N versus frequency performance because of the filter, or something else? If it's the filter we can probably workaround it by using SoX to upsample until topping fixes it through a firmware update if possible.
  12. Y

One possibility though is EMi/RFI, and ground loops from the PC USB getting in via the ground/data pins but that's easily measurable, and probably audible in some circumstances.
  13. Y

So has anyone measured how the IFI Audio AC Purifier is supposed to work?

Hmm seems it only works grounded, and the effects where minimal at best when RF was induced via phone call.
  14. Y

So has anyone measured how the IFI Audio AC Purifier is supposed to work?

Hmm seems that some guy has measured the AC purifier here: https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fameblo.jp%2Fnightwish-daisuki%2Fentry-12511372962.html
  15. Y

Review and Measurements of Neurochrome HP-1 High-Performance Amp

Hmm do you know if HD6xx/HD800 uses 3 wire or 4, if 3 wire would a new cable with 4 wires help?
Top Bottom