Recent content by yoyoc

1. Y

Apt Holman Preamplifier Review (vintage Audio)

Thanks for the response Why did you choose the flex and not other of the mini dsp models?
  2. Y

Precisely Ive been thinking of including a mini dsp for DIRAC room correction in the processor loop of the APT... Can you comment your experience with that?
  3. Y

So... What would you comment about the Apt / mono ACA's / Lineum tweeters -speaker combination? I know those are almost 360° tweeters.
  4. Y

I would not say that audio quality is secondary, but, that both functionality and audio quality should be expected from a properly designed and constructed product and its reasonable to expect such as a consummer.
  5. Y

I think in addition... This pream has a very clean sounding and capable headphone amplifier inside. As headphone listening has also become common for many people, the Apt Holman seems a good choice as a center for an all around system without having to add several other separate components...
  6. Y

Consumtion is the word for the current times. I want good sound, balanced, neutral sound, for that I dont casre if it is new or not.
  7. Y

Indeed I read them all, also the review at Kenrockwell, some discussion at other forums ( including Steve Hoffman's where there are also some comments aby another gentleman who also worked at the Apt manufacturing who goes by the handle of R. Totale) and read Audio Mag. 1980 review. Also had a...
  8. Y

Last Friday I received an Apt Holman preamplifier from Audioproz with the Level III updates and the 201/202 MC phono card installed and set for my 0.23mV cartridge, and QC check of all the unit's functions and specs per factory service manual. For a while I was interested in purchasing one, but...
Top Bottom