Recent content by xrodney

1. X

New SMSL M500

Thx, found it in manual just as posted and its working.
  2. X

New SMSL M500

I dont know your headphones but this sound just weird. Using cheap Loxjie A10 as power amp I can probably blow up my speakers (KEF R300) if set line out to max on M500 and I could probably blow my headphones AKG-712 pro using M500 alone. It give more juice than my old AVR Pioneer VSX-930.
  3. X

New SMSL M500

You are right there is only "HP Out" and "Line out" option in menu so it must use both RCA and XLR at same time. I don't have amp with XLR input to test it and my old osciloscope is broken so.... wont be able to test it anytime soon. As for HP out power, with my AKG 712 pro (50 Ohm)...
  4. X

New SMSL M500

Already received SMSL M500 today and so far sounds better then my old AVR as headhones (AKG 712 PRO) goes. Power amp (Loxjie A10) got delayed so could not test with speakers but planing to take old Marants CR502 DAB from other room to test it later on. Quite surprising was delivery as it took...
  5. X

New SMSL M500

As my current audio solution (AV receiver) started acting (bad headphone jack) I could not wait anymore and decided to risk it and ordered SMSL M500 and as temporary power-amp Loxjie A10. I will use it to drive AKG 712 headphones and KEF R300 speakers.
Top Bottom