Recent content by Xcel

1. X

Denon AVR-X3700H AVR Review

Took it to an Authorized Service Center. The network module went bad during the update. The tech said it is a common problem and happens quite a bit when updating firmware. When you think about it, that would be the time when the most stress would be placed on the module
  2. X

Keep in mind that the differences you find in these mics will throw off your Audyssey calibration. That could be why you hate the sound????
  3. X

I would assume (but do not know for sure) that the provided Audyssey mic has a calibration file within the software. Using a better mic might not yield better results.
  4. X

Try turning Dynamic EQ on
  5. X

I have always been hard wired
  6. X

If they would just allow firmware update via USB, I think we could solve the issue
  7. X

Yes, 2nd one from Amazon
  8. X

This is the 2nd Denon unit I have had this issue with. I originally bought a refurbished 3600 from Accessories 4 Less, out of the box the network was DOA. This is a known problem https://support-uk.denon.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7253/kw/Network. 1st tried to network reset, then factory reset...
  9. X

Don't know, had the update a few weeks ago with no problem. Did a firmware reset (hold dimmer and Tuner Preset Ch -, power on) FW Restoring..... on the display for an hour now.
  10. X

New firmware update bricked my unit, yeah!!!!
  11. X

Yamaha owners get a real HDMI fix

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnarcher/2021/05/24/yamaha-announces-fix-for-its-av-receiver-hdmi-21-bug/?sh=1affd86e3af6 Denon owners get a laggy, ugly conversion box with an equally ugly wall wart
  12. X

The box is a bad joke IMO. Seeing that 2.1 is going to be primarily used for gaming, an extra box to convert the signal is going to add latency which is anathema to gamers. Beside that, adding an extra box and a wall wart is not cutting it either
Top Bottom