Recent content by wunderblunder

1. W

Post Directiva r1 Passive Crossovers here

So what ended up measuring best here in practice?
  2. W

CSS Criton 1TD-X Kit Speaker Review

how does this compare to the directiva r1 @amirm
  3. W

Wharfedale Denton 85 vs Polk R200

thanks! and looked into the jbl L52s and they look promising! i like the treble knob too how does the denton 80th compare to the jbl l52s?
  4. W

thanks Ninjastar! i'll look into it. For my interest, how do the R200 and Denton 80th compare in your opinion?
  5. W

Oh interesting. R200s seem to be the way to go then
  6. W

Wharfedale Denton 85 vs Polk R200? Hi, I currently have these for a desk setup in a small room: atom dac schiit saga+ schiit vidar kef q150 monoprice sw-15 i sort of feel like the q150s sound too clinical and bright. So it feels a little fatiguing. I'm looking for something less clincal, more...
  7. W

NAD C 316BEE vs Niles SI-2100 vs Rega io

> The Rega amps (Brio and io) appear to measure horribly. thanks for the input! I'm reconsidering the NAD now. i'm also looking at the schiit Vidar. Any thoughts there?
  8. W

NAD C 316BEE vs Niles SI-2100 vs Rega io

Hi Everyone, I've been looking for a new amp and I'm totally overwhelmed. I currently have a desk setup with KEF Q150s paired with monoprice subwoofers connected to a Topping PA3 connected to a JDS Labs Atom DAC connected to my PC. Since I have a DAC connected to my PC, I'm looking for a more...
Top Bottom