Recent content by wslee

1. W

Qudelix is developing a MiniDSP destroyer.

I understand your concern. But, we already made the decision and design the HW with USB-C. And plugging other usb cable or charger won't make any trouble or damage, since VBUS is floating/not connected.
  2. W

No, we don't have any plan for that...
  3. W

Yes, you're right. And that's why we leave the VBUS unconnected.
  4. W

T71 uses USB-C connector to output 8-ch analog audio.
  5. W

T71 uses USB-C connector to output 8-ch analog audio. 8-Ch Audio Signal 8 pin go through: TX1+, TX1-, CC1, D+, D-, SUB1, RX2-, RX2+ (Symmetric)
  6. W

BTW, T71 and miniDSP differ from each other in many aspects. Refer to the below images.
  7. W

Not yet fixed. But, the form factor would be: - ARM + DSP(600MHz) USB Audio Class 2.0 Stereo 384/32 7.1 or 5.1ch - ES9219 x 4 8-ch Output directly from ES9219 (up to 2V RMS) - TI OP AMP 3.5/2.5 stereo output from TI OPAMP for generic 3.5mm UNBAL stereo output for generic...
  8. W

Correct. Qudelix-T71 tracks the actual incoming audio number of channels, and processes the input respectively. If stereo input detected, T71 can process 4-way active crossover and output them through 8-ch DAC/AMPs.
  9. W

Yes, normally, we have stereo(2-ch) DAC/AMP and stereo wire interface. And an IEM built-in analog crossover circuit splits the stereo full range audio into each frequency bands. Qudelix-T71 DAC/AMP has 8-ch DAC/AMP and output 8-ch analog audio signal. Qudelix-T71 IEM receives those 8-ch audio...
  10. W

Qudelix-5K Bluetooth DAC & Headphone Amp

No, it's not true. Every Bluetooth Audio Codec is through the same A2DP and the same Bluetooth Classic BR/EDR link. It's a matter of just money. We need to pay for each codec's royalty. Very few users need aptX-LL. And those users don't care for the sound quality. That's why we omitted the aptX-LL.
  11. W

Apologize if I bothered you. I thought you have the ownership for the test. At first, I appreciate the lovely review and kind comments. I'm WS from Qudelix, Inc. "Strange thing is that if I change the sample rate above 48 kHz (e.g. 96 kHz), it reproduces the above tone at 500 Hz instead of...
  12. W

I'm not so sure if I'm allowed to write a post here. But, you need to check the 5K USB FS setting first. Unlike other USB DAC, 5K USB DAC offers an option to change the device supported sample rate. Please go to the app INPUT --> USB, and check the device supported sample rate. In the...
  13. W

There's no such an application in the market. ES9218p is a DAC/AMP, which menas D/A converter with integrated HPAMP. ES9218p receives the digital audio through I2S interface.
Top Bottom