Recent content by worms

1. worms

SMSL DO400 Fully Balanced Audio Decoder & Headphone Amplifier

I was already about to buy the SMSL M500III, which was amazing, for me better than the DX5, K9Pro ESS, K7 and now I discovered the topic with the DO400. I'm tempted by more power and now I don't know what to do. Surely no one has compared the M500III with the DO400 on headphones? From Soundnews...
  2. worms

Small form-factor Headphone DAC/AMP for PC under 500$

Hi friend. You wrote that you are from Poland. I'm surprised that you won't rent the equipment to your home to see if you like it and satisfy your requirements. If you live in a big city where there are audio stores you can do it for a deposit, even the stores send home demo versions for...
  3. worms

SMSL M500 MKIII DAC & Amp Review

I have at home because I rented for a week to see if it is the equipment for me, but to buy still far away due to the fact that others I still want to check listening at home. Stores in my country rent equipment with a deposit. So you can check how what plays before buying. So that if I were to...
  4. worms

Thank you gentlemen for your response. But I don't think I'm getting it, but when I get off the computer, I think I need some sort of DAC, preferably under usb? So the split units will be better than the M500-3 for a similar amount? They must have display, DSD512 support, no lag in...
  5. worms

What does a dedicated headphone amplifier mean? Can you give some examples? I am looking for equipment for Pc, listening to music and gaming.
  6. worms

I'm currently keeping an SMSL M500-3 at home, and I'm very impressed with how this kit plays with my IEM. This is a product I would be willing to splurge on, as it meets all my expectations. I previously enjoyed the K11, K7, DX5, K9Pro ESS. None impressed me as fully as the M500-3 just did. I'm...
  7. worms

Topping DX5 Review (DAC & HP Amp)

Today I was to return after testing DX5, I asked about the failure rate of these products, and the gentleman pointed out to me with his hand the package with DX7pro+. For me, this is reason enough to go in a different direction. Time to take the Fiio K9, R7, R9, Aune s9c for testing.
  8. worms

Fiio R7 Android Streamer Review

Thank you for your feedback. I'm wondering what devices have you owned that you think the R7 plays better than? I'm facing the choice of something for my computer, currently I've tested K11, K7 from Fiio, Topping DX5, I'm still looking for something that will make me not return to the store, but...
  9. worms

Hi. Can you compare the stage and instrument separation between DX5 and M500II? I care about more depth ? Which one will provide more thrill in music ?
  10. worms

I play the same list every time, use the same IEM Thieaudio Blue and KZ AS16, there are no more variables, I just swap the Dac/Amp. Comparing with the ALC4080, the K11 immediately played with better stereo and joy , each song brought cool emotions. The K7 immediately improved the stage to the...
  11. worms

Am I to understand that no changes are taking place in any of the equipment and all this burning, annealing is pointless? But on the other hand I have heard that it takes 2 weeks for the head, the brain to get used to it, so is there a chance that I will hear what I would like, haha? In total 7...
  12. worms

Hi. Many thanks for this topic. I managed to solve all the initial problems with you, In the future I would like to buy a Thieaudio MKIII, but before that I intend to buy a Dac/Amp. Are there any plusses about this device to get along well with the MKIII For this moment I have auditioned K11...
Top Bottom