Recent content by Winzzy

1. Winzzy

Drop Dan Clark Audio Aeon Closed X

I ordered mine on the last sale (I think it was $429 or something like that) It would have been nice to save a bit more cash but I am really happy with them at the price I paid. At full price, I would have bought directly from Dan Clark.
  2. Winzzy

If we need more samples I can send mine as well.
  3. Winzzy

I am not talking about EQ, but the volume difference between soft and loud portions of the music. I am running them through the Schitt Magni Heresy (specs below) and the Drop Aeon closed are 12.5 ohms so I should be running about 2.9-3 watts of power? Maximum Power, 16 ohms: 2.8W RMS per...
  4. Winzzy

Just got these recently and I love everything about them EXCEPT.... they are not very dynamic. What I mean is the softest sounds and the loudest sounds don't seem to be massively different. Is this a normal thing for Planars or is it just this headset?
  5. Winzzy

Dan Clark Audio AEON RT Review (closed headphone)

I had thought they were the same thing. Now I'm wondering if I should have gotten the other ones instead, that being said I really like these.
  6. Winzzy

Well my Drop Aeon RT Closed cans came in and I am very happy. Honestly I like them a lot even without eq. The mini DSP look like it is what I am looking for but not exactly, I may keep looking till I find exactly what I want.
  7. Winzzy

So assuming that all happens, does anyone have a favorite (inexpensive) parametric eq "separate" I can use in my chain? I don't always use my phone as my input so having something that can eq any signal source in the chain is a priority, but I can't drop tons of cash.
  8. Winzzy

I would love to eventually but for my bedroom listening it is just the Loki mini+ It has bands at 20Hz, 400Hz, 2kHz, and 8kHz so I can get somewhat close to Amir's eq scheme. I have no idea what the Q value is on the adjustments though. Eventually, I am considering an RME ADI-2 DAC FS 2, I am...
  9. Winzzy

I just picked one up myself. Hopefully, the standard Schiit mini-stack with the Loki + is a decent way to drive them.
Top Bottom