Recent content by willefg

1. W

EQ in LMS/pCP?

Thank you for all your time and effort!! I tried both options but nothing. My FLAC for SoX stays at flac(), unfortunately. When I look at the logs it does mention: Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::_getCapabilities (197) Capabilities for flc-flc-*-dc:a6:32:2f:9c:16: syntax error in...
  2. W

EQ in LMS/pCP?

I tried all sorts of indents including the ones you described, but nothing changed. Last thing I tried was taking away the space between “# FT..” to ”#FT…”. That did change the “flac ()” into “flac (I,F)” but then the logs show it was rejected because of “T”. It’s definitely something in...
  3. W

EQ in LMS/pCP?

Thank you. Yes, I always restart the Logitechmediaserver service in DietPi. I’ve tried your suggestion “# F” without “T…”. That doesn’t make a difference. I doubt the problem I encounter has anything to do with the custom-convert.conf file itself. It is recognised, but rejected. The “flac ()” on...
  4. W

EQ in LMS/pCP?

Great observation! Looked at it a thousand times, maybe I need new reading glasses…. But,…. I still doesn’t work on my server. At the file types (again translating back from Dutch LMS installation) I have 2 “flac —> flac“ options. The one with (F,I) does play music but doesn’t have any SoX...
  5. W

EQ in LMS/pCP?

Thank you for the work you did on this. in my setup it still doesn’t work. I don’t use piCorePlayer, but DietPi. When I get to the above mentioned step, things are different: I can only use “flac (F,I)“ in ‘system standard’ (or something since mine is in Dutch). When I try the other “flac ()”...
  6. W

EQ in LMS/pCP?

I’m sure. Thanks anyway.
  7. W

EQ in LMS/pCP?

I tried without the indent like you did, but that doesn’t make a difference. Log is still the same with enabling SoX effect first and then rejecting it ‘because no available stream mode supported: I,F’
  8. W

EQ in LMS/pCP?

I changed WAV to wav and gave it another try. Nothing changed. Here a more detailed log snippet, from starting a flac song from my HDD to the start of the actual audio output: [23-01-14 21:13:26.1071] Slim::Player::Song::open (510) URL is a song (audio)...
  9. W

EQ in LMS/pCP?

Thank you. I did everything on the server. My DietPi/Squeezelite player doesn’t have the appropriate folders to place anything since LMS isn’t installed on that RPi4. I did notice the issues with idents. I tried several. Everywhere I see first line ‘flc flc * *” at the beginning of the line...
  10. W

EQ in LMS/pCP?

I hope it’s OK to add a similar question here. I’ve been trying to get parametric EQ going on my setup. LMS server runs on a RPi3B with DietPi. My DIY headphone amp/DAC/streamer runs a RPi4 with DietPi as well. My aim is to get parametric EQ for my HD 650 headphone for everything I stream from...
Top Bottom