Recent content by Wild 7

1. Wild 7

WiiM Pro Plus Streamer Review

Seems the Ultra will be out this summer, any expectation ?
  2. Wild 7

SMSL DO300 DAC Review

Check thread #288 I’d the same problem/question when I first bought the DAC.
  3. Wild 7

If the Theta suits him well, so be it. At the end of the day, it is for his own music enjoyment, not ours, not anyone. Just my two cents.
  4. Wild 7

Audio interface with SPDIF out

WIIM Pro maybe …..
  5. Wild 7

SMSL DO300 DAC Review

I do agree with you that unless it is proven that I2S do a better job than HDMI audio, I see no point why we should pursuit down the lane. Seems all those PRC made bargain hifi components all has some kind of defects, isn’t it ?
  6. Wild 7

SMSL DO300 DAC Review

I guess mainly because the super short products lifespan of modern DAC, a better DAC chips can be developed in 1 or 2 years time and SMSL wants to take control of the low and mid price range, that is why they have all kind of connection, standard that you want with similar outlook. But as...
  7. Wild 7

SMSL DO300 DAC Review

It is totally a design fault/error, should there be any rectification from a responsible manufacturer ?
  8. Wild 7

S.M.S.L PO100 AK - Measurements / Round 2 (DAC)

Seems all PO100Pro and PO100AK has been disappeared in Amazon. eBay only carries PO100Pro, no PO100AK
  9. Wild 7

Don’t hold your breathe ……….
  10. Wild 7

SMSL DO300 DAC Review

I’m going to setup the same streaming / DAC as yours, should I be worrying ?
  11. Wild 7

Theoretically agree. But that is where the fun of our hobby is.
  12. Wild 7

Understand. It will be much easier for comparing just by switching the input on the DAC.
  13. Wild 7

Thanks for the reply, I will give Toslink a try and see which one sounds better. That’s bring to another question, can both Coaxial and Toslink be connected to the DAC and working in the same time ?
  14. Wild 7

Thanks for your recommendation.
  15. Wild 7

Heard that Toslink is bit of plain and dull, where SPDIF is a bit more fun to play with, is it ?
Top Bottom