Recent content by wacomme

1. wacomme

Strange Sound Dropouts

Every 5 minutes of so (fairly random after playing music the sound stops. The music plays, but there is no sound. To rectify the problem I increase the volume and the sound returns. I can then turn down the sound and the music plays until the cycle repeats itself. What's going on? I have a SMSL...
  2. wacomme

Topping E70 Stereo DAC Review

You are seriously seeing my desk at its worse. It's usually much neater and cleaned up than the photo shows.
  3. wacomme

Topping E70 Stereo DAC Review

It looks like I need to do some dusting on my desk. Here are my L & E 70's.
  4. wacomme

WiiM Mini Streamer

I thought that the PEQ EQ would be available as a Mini update on 1/31/2023. What happened?
  5. wacomme

Kali IN-UNF or small premium monitors (genelec, neumann, focal)?

I suppose that's true. There are alway best buys (best bang for your buck), and monitors can objectively be measured. Still, best buys are average suggestions, and not for everyone.
  6. wacomme

Kali IN-UNF or small premium monitors (genelec, neumann, focal)?

The problem is whose sweet spot and how is that measured? My sweet spot might be the Kali LP-6v2 (my current desktop monitors - maybe is, maybe isn’t), and yours might be the Neumann KH150 + KH750. And the problem is, how do you demo these monitors and under what conditions?
  7. wacomme

Show us your bicycles!

My TT and Road Bikes.
  8. wacomme

Good desktop speakers (haven't found anything I like)?

A bit big, but I like the Kali LP-6 V2 monitors. Also nice are the Adam T5V monitors.
  9. wacomme

Introducing Hang Loose Convolver from Accurate Sound

I’ve been a happy customer for about half a year.
  10. wacomme

Qudelix or BTR5 ?

The Qudelix just works and keeps on working.
  11. wacomme

A Raspberry Pi as a music server

I do wonder if the problem with the SDRAM can be fixed? Is it worth sending it back to Raspberry, or if I could solder some new SDRAM onto the board?
  12. wacomme

Low Cost Music Server or Streamer With EQ

Here's my situation (problem) with RPi. I had RPi working with Volumio in the Raspberry 7" display and had it running for two weeks. It then would boot intermittently, and then it died. I took the RPi out of it's display case, flashed several new good quality microSD cards with Volumio and...
  13. wacomme

A Raspberry Pi as a music server

Here's my situation (problem) with RPi. I had RPi working with Volumio in the Raspberry 7" display and had it running for two weeks. It then would boot intermittently, and then it died. I took the RPi out of it's display case, flashed several new good quality microSD cards with Volumio and...
  14. wacomme

Music Server for Work Office

Which software for an android phone do people typically use and like? Which is the most popular?
Top Bottom