Recent content by Vruksha

1. V

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

A An torn between L30 and Atom. I will using them for my IEM's now, will be getting a headphone in the future. Both seems like good option but whichever one suits my needs (to drive my low impedance gear without any hiss) will be the winner.
  2. V

So it seems like the L30 is the perfect choice for lo sensitive
  3. V

Thanks, this is gonna be my first step into the dac/amp world. Is there any difference between the E30 and D10s sonically? I am curious since D10s comes with saber and E30 comes with ak. About the L30, have you tried any sensitive iem's with the L30?
  4. V

What made you choose the E30 over D10s? Can you pls explain
  5. V

Planning to get the L30. I am an iem guy mostly. Anybody tried the L30 with low impedance iem's around 10ohms? My daily driver Shuoer h27 is 10ohms and most fav Fearless S8f is 15ohms, wondering if there would be any hissing issue with these? Thanks
  6. V

Need help deciding between the Schiit Heresy and JDS Labs Atom

Hey guys my first post here, I am an iem guy. Can the Atom drive sensitive iem's like 15ohms Fearless S8f and Shuoer H27 which is 10ohms ? I will be using it with high impedance headphones in the future. Confused between L30 and Atom, am leaning towards Atom for their customer service and also...
Top Bottom