Recent content by visekop

1. V

Topping M50

is it possible to manage this using bubble upnp?
  2. V

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

I didn't detect any noise or interference when using the E50 in preamp mode. At any volume level, everything is fine. I listen in the next setups: E50/PA5 or E50/Rotel RB1582mkii + Heco Celan GT302 or Elac BS 403
  3. V

Yes, it doesn't work - the sound is similarly interrupted and clicks. Finally, I connected the E50 to the optical output of the PC sound card and the sound was perfect! This is the finish line - complete incompatibility with LG via TOSLink. I have checked all possible settings on LG TV. the...
  4. V

Like this: https://a.aliexpress.com/_ACGg7P
  5. V

sadly.... but then it will exclude the option with a defective optical input E50))
  6. V

@Toku , thank You, my friend! This is the most competent comment on my problem. It looks like you're right. Today I will try this "wonderful" adapter for transfer a signal from optics to coaxial and then to the coaxial input E50.
  7. V

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

Hi! I don't understand - does it have a standby mode (power saving)? If yes, how does it turn on? Without a signal, it warms up all night just like at maximum volume.
  8. V

of course, PCM. but how does the HDMI setup affect the audio output via TOSlink?))
  9. V

Type of digital sound for HDMI output
  10. V

All settings correspond. Moreover, I tried all possible options. The result is the same - clicks and sound interruptions. Today I bought a new cable - no effect.
  11. V

Man, thanks! I'm going to try tweaking the TV settings tonight.
  12. V

Yes, it's LG 65NANO796NF TV (I am from Russia) And work perfectly with Rotel and Marantz via OPT (TOSlink). So... It's problem with LG?)
  13. V

TV connected. Spotify, simple cable TV channels or flack from NAS My preamp ROTEL work with this TV via OPT perfectly
  14. V

Hello everybody! E50 works very poorly via optical input. Constant noise (clicks and crackles). Replacing the toslink cable does not help. Switching operating modes (PRE or DAC) does not solve the problem. Resetting to factory settings does not help. As I see from the reviews on the Internet...
Top Bottom