Recent content by Viper Necklampy

1. V

AOSHIDA SMSL C200 Review (DAC & Amp)

Which DPLL setting (1-9) comes default with SMSL C200? And, which performs Better with a TV? Also with a TV Is Better UAC 2.0 Right?
  2. V

Hifiman Ananda Nano Headphone Review

Now for HE1000 Stealth measurements and HE1000se please!
  3. V

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

Because it Is a 768khz device and i once read that It night upsample every signal at 32/768?
  4. V

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

I don't understand, does this upsample everytime to 768khz even if shows 44.1khz or 48khz? So filters to have hi-res frequencies for trade offs like slow or off would be to discard, theoretically.
  5. V

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

Yeah it's the recommended option here, but on high gain there is more less crosstalk and wider stage, and with planars at least, i find the sound is even more unlocked and powerful.. With La-qxd1 which i'll sell soon, i use xlr on 887 and therr is 4,3volts, it creates distortion, if i lower by 3...
  6. V

Okok, i will.. Stay ok with it.. But i heard with TV since it's great optical master clock, can have problems? I have a flagship 2020 samsung 4k tv, short hdmi by playstation for audio, then optical tv > dac. And i heard thx aaa 887 amps does clip with high gain over 2 volts, but i use it...
  7. V

Error correction. But oversampling/upsample filtering like a pc do i mean, making low-res sounds by playstation via optical or whatever cable, i guess we were talking about that..? That would mean not any new-great measuring expensive dac's doesn't do it, and to get it i should get expensive...
  8. V

So so so, at the end of the day the dac's oversampling, won't oversample "low res" 44khz or 48khz data in optical, into higher? :(
  9. V

With Topping D50 a year ago i find differences, i'm 22 and i was using Linear phase fast roll-off, also because i heard it was the most correct by some experts here, but L-phase on Gustard X16 might not be linear-phase fast roll-off.. I'm a bit confused again, you mentioned 22khz roll-off, so...
  10. V

Oh thanks, you are the first one to tell me it does, it's about 2 year i'm biased how to get at least 96khz hi-res bitrate for my Playstation 3 and 4 systems in optical 44khz, turns out with Topping D50 time ago I had hi-res and with X16 i will too, maybe even 384khz sample or more which every...
  11. V

I don't get it a little, if it's called oversampling, why amir graphs shows it doesn't goes up to 24khz? Maybe just because he use measurements cut of 44khz? Should oversampling go to 96khz or higher? I would really love a dac that oversample my 44/48khz sources to go 96khz, especially with...
  12. V

Review and Measurements of Massdrop THX AAA 789 Amp

Someone can comfirm with measurements if crosstalk decreases in gain I to gain II particularly, is not only affected with SE output for headphones, but even balanced headphones output?
  13. V

Review and Measurements of Gustard DAC-X26

Not my fault if on google 'Gustard official site' or 'Gustard website' doesn't show. I searched 5 minutes, i also remember asking Gustard via messages and they didn't reply me. So dude, i asked. Sorry for that.
  14. V

Yes in fact i searched many times. I remember they got a strange naming, not even linked on facebook page. If you know would be nice to see.
  15. V

Right. What's called the Gustard Website?
Top Bottom