Recent content by victorqtek

1. V

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

More strange results on playing MQA content through BS Node and E50: First I played MQA file through BS Node with attached E50 with optical cable. E50 shows original sampling rate and no MQA. Then if I stop the song in the middle and switch to external MQA DAC mode in BS Node and resume playing...
  2. V

By the way, in E50 Manual it is written: "OFS - Confirms that the product is receiving an MQA stream or file. This delivers the final unfold of the MQA file and displays the original sample rate." From the other side, iFi support tells the following about OFS: OFS is a valid state of MQA...
  3. V

I connected E50 to my MacBook using Optical cable, E50 showed OFS and up to 192 Khz!? Before, I connected E50 to Node, using same Optical cable, according to Bluesound recommendations: https://support1.bluesound.com/hc/en-us/articles/115006191908-Why-Isn-t-My-External-DAC-Playing-MQA- but no...
  4. V

Connected my Bluesound Node (2021) to my E50 through optical cable to listen to MQA content using Tidal Connect. E50 in DAC mode. First, I used default Audio settings of the Node. When playing MQA content, E50 shows original sampling rates but no any MQA sign appears. BlueOS app indicates that...
  5. V

Thanks a lot, I noticed this too. Hope they will implement this option someday.
  6. V

How to switch E50 Display to show sample rate not volume?
Top Bottom