Recent content by VerusMaya

1. VerusMaya

Review and Measurements of Sony RSX-GS9 Car Receiver

Thank you! They really are beautiful. The fabrication work was done by Dan at Soundscape Car Audio in Dallas. The whole installation is beautiful, really. We are in the middle of changing some things up right now. It is coming along well. I will post more photos in a few weeks once we finish...
  2. VerusMaya

Thank you, it really is. The installation was done by Soundscape Car Audio in Dallas. It is physically, electrically, and aesthetically great. Acoustically... the midrange is positioned too close (we were trying to get it out from behind the driver dash hump) and it substantially limits staging...
  3. VerusMaya

Yep, that was my original motivation and is still the primary factor. I have been pleasantly surprised by how much of a tool for learning about audio it has become as well. Now I am reading acoustics textbooks and such, haha.
  4. VerusMaya

Hey everyone, owner of the GS9 here. Thanks to Amir for testing it and accommodating a quick turn-around while we are working on my car. I wanted to reply to a few points and express my perspective on things a bit. It came out a bit longer than anticipated, so... TLDR: A car is a harsh, complex...
Top Bottom