Recent content by Versale

1. V

What headphone(s) do you own ?

I just got the Fiio FD5s today and gave them a long long listen out of the box and I must say, best IEM I've bought so far. These are a bargain at the asking price, punches way above its price range. I'll see how they sound after 100hrs of burn in. I have no idea how Fiio just keep improving so...
  2. V

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

My unit's switches have a bit give sideways as well, all 3 of them. So far I haven't had any problems with the switches, so I assume it's intended design.
  3. V

Connecting the A90 through balanced eliminates the groud loop noise entirely, I had noise before using RCA from a RME ADI-2 DAC Fs, switched to balanced and it's now completely noise free.
  4. V

Thank you! This is pretty much what I will settle on until any of the equipments breaks. I don't see myself spending much more to get only marginal improvement. Yes, I agree. I did not think that the A90 would improve the sound of the Arya by so much because I did AB test it at my local audio...
  5. V

Long time lurker and first time poster here. Got my A90 a few days ago and I've done some tests myself. I feed my audio from PC using USB connected to USB2.0 to my RME ADI2DAC, tests was done using RCA and XLR to the A90, driving a pair of Hifiman Arya using the 4.4mm pentaconn, pre amping...
Top Bottom