Recent content by vandubi

1. V

miniDSP Flex

As a follow-up to my earlier question: the WiiM Pro can stream digital input to other devices. So this could help to save some $ for multi room correction. Just use one Flex with pre configured filtersets for each room and stream the digital out via WiiM to each room.
  2. V

miniDSP Flex

Apparently WiSa only works inside one single room. The signal (5ghz) is not supposed to penetrate through (brick) walls. Thats a bummer!
  3. V

miniDSP Flex

Wow, thats really nice. Here some copy pasta from minidsp: With the Flex Eight + WiSA option, you can transmit high-resolution audio seamlessly and losslessly to up to eight WiSA-certified speakers, including subwoofers. Here is a list of WiSA-certified speakers. Because the Flex Eight also has...
  4. V

miniDSP Flex

Thank you. Thats exactly what I was looking for. From what I read, the Marmitek Audio Anywhere 630 might do the job. I cant find any decent reviews though. I really wish there was some device to stream the PCM Signal via Wifi / DLNA.
  5. V

miniDSP Flex

Has anyone ever tried to unse one Flex unit for several rooms/ setups? In theory one could measure each room individually and then create corresponding filter sets and load it to the flex, right? How would I be able to stream the corrected digital toslink or coaxial signal wirelessly to other...
  6. V

Review and Measurements of Loxjie D10 DAC & HP Amp

Can anybody tell me if the unit rembers if it was switched on or not? I want to use it hidden behind a cabinet and switch it on with the main power supply for my setup.:rolleyes:
Top Bottom