Recent content by valentin-mathieu

1. V

Help a newbie to pick the most appropriate amplifier

Thx for your opinion. Can you bring some proof of this amplifier is the same ? I really doubt of it. Just a question: Can you imagine the face of this thread if everyone copies my initial message like you?
  2. V

I performed some tests with my SONY MDR-7506, and it's sound really more balanced at low power output, so i am doubtful ... I trust the Munson-Fletcher effect, but i doubt i am in this case. So the only way to convince myself is to test with a more powerful amp. --- By the way the "E30 II"...
  3. V

@staticV3 thx for the quick and detailed response. From what i understand it is a headphone that combines very low impedance (13 ohm constant over the whole spectrum) with very low efficiency (650 mV required to reach a level of 94 dB). So it really needs power to make all the dynamics of which...
  4. V

Hello, First of all: Thank for this forum and its community. I am a brand new Hi-Fi man, a friend of mine throw me inside two month ago ... and since i am just beloved to this! I recently purchased a DROP AEON Closed X, and i read that this headphone need a bunch of power to express correctly...
Top Bottom