Recent content by tyleroz

1. T

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

For those who haven't tried the REW measurements and settings with Dutch 8c, please do so as it really makes a BIG difference. The setup is much easier than I expected and the results are really good. Bass booming all gone!
  2. T

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

I have been using Mutec MC3 usb for converting USB to AES and it is doing a fine job.
  3. T

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

I just found I got the same behaviour as well. Do we need to do manual update from now on and how will D&D let us know? 8c is a great speaker but these days D&D’s communication has been poor. No transparency about the software updates and product (accessories) roadmap at all. Moreover, I asked...
  4. T

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

I am also on 1.3.12 and with "unknown". Pretty frustrating with the long wait for Roon update and also the other accessories (speaker stands, "kii control")...
  5. T

BACCH4Mac Pro Edition - For those considering BACCH

I just want to chime in that I am a happy user of BACCH4Mac (even though my 8gb MacBook Pro struggle with it). I can’t hear the “circling” effect most likely due to my room but the results are pretty amazing. I am tempted to go for the hardware version to save the hassles of messing with...
  6. T

BACCH4Mac Pro Edition: a report

Thanks for sharing! Still waiting for the delivery of BACCH4Mac and great to know you are impressed apart from the bass issues
  7. T

How is your impression of adding BACCH to your systems so far except from the bass issue?
  8. T

No worries at all as I still don’t really know what to expect. I was pretty calm when making the purchase but now getting more and more excited especially seeing other getting the BACCH-SP.
  9. T

I am using Dutch 8c and can’t imagine how it can be improved further a lot (it is such a great speaker already!). Your sharing is what inspired me to purchase BACCH4Mac blindly and i trust you mate.
  10. T

I just bought BACCH4Mac without any trial listening as well and it should arrive in 2 weeks. It is a leap of faith but I trust all the positive comments here (also encouraged by your move to buy BACCH SP without trying) and also the marvellous customer service from Theoretica to proceed with...
  11. T

You are right that I shall try u-BACCH anyway as there is no re-stocking fee. Yet I wanted to know what to expect when comparing to the full version as otherwise if I am not impressed with u-BACCH then I will think the whole line-up is just another over-blown product.
  12. T

So do you think it is good to try u-BACCH in order to evaluate whether worthy to buy BACCH4mac? U-BACCH has no restocking fee and so seems much “safer” for trial.
  13. T

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

Oh sorry I just realised you wrote a long piece for your BACCH experience. Will read through the thread and thanks for writing it.
  14. T

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

Are you using Mac version or hardware version? I know very difficult to “justify” but do you think it is worth it? Already the 8c sound amazing and can’t help to think how to improve it even better.
  15. T

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

Also I remember someone is using BACCH with it. It is really a heavy investment but I can’t help to think how it can further improve the sound. There is no dealer or demo available here and I can’t justify “blind buy” it to try at all.
Top Bottom