Recent content by TorbjornJ

1. T

Buckeye Amps: New US based Hypex multichannel amplifier builder, line-up announcement!

Bah, that was unfortunate. Was ready to pull the trigger on two nc502mp amps but September is a bit too long a wait.
  2. T

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

Software is not interesting, hardware version is. To use Amir's own picture from page 1, it says "Tone V13 - 2018 - 03(?)" down in the right corner here:
  3. T

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

Does your Khadas board have any model/version number printed on it? Could they have updated the board slightly?
  4. T

Review and Measurements of Sabaj D5 DAC & Amp

Also very interested in feedback from the people that have updated their firmware - what was better with the new firmware. I also have a non functional (90% of the time) wheel, but I can use the remote so it's not a big deal.. but when I am going to sell it in the future it would be nice to have...
  5. T

Review and Measurements of Okto DAC8 8Ch DAC & Amp

Ha. Then my interest in this product just went to the floor. Now that I know there is a new product in the plans :)
  6. T

Didn't write it, but M1060 has small 2.5mm jacks on each headphone - tried first to switch those around with the same result. Could be the 1/4" that didn't have full contact in the D5.. strange thou, as it looked visually plugged all the way in.
  7. T

Just had a weird problem. Got some new headphones (or rather a new set on warranty), M1060. Have played with them a couple of days and just wanted to double check that the wiring was correct so run a couple of Left-right-in-out of phase testes and every left/right clip was being played on both...
  8. T

Just received my D5 and wondered what kind of Windows drivers people use? (fresh install of windows) Can't seem to use 32bit/384khz in windows, have to turn it down to 192khz then everything works as normal.
  9. T

Monoprice Monolith THX 887 Balance Headphone Amp: New Champ?

My 2nd thx 789 is scheduled to arrive in a could of days also. But just because there exist a fantasy product (ey, it's not actual for sale anywhere) that is technically better - you will have a great amp :) I will bet you or anyone else 5 norwegian kroners (one time) that it is -impossible- to...
Top Bottom