Recent content by tomini

1. tomini

Suitable solution for PC38X (and the rest of my setup)?

@Helicopter I plugged my IEMs (KZ ZS10 Pro) in my laptop and now remember why I stopped using them there. The hiss is unbearable. I have to be on 2 or 4 volume out of 100, so it doesnt blow my eardrums, but the hiss is heard over the song. Depending on the song it can be subtle, but it is there...
  2. tomini

I can hear 18kHz. So yeah, you are right. Depending on connections? Jack or optical input to subwoofer, that takes the bass frequencies (i assume) to itself and the rest goes to the towers via connected RCA cables. It is a set that came together. Fenda F770X (sometimes F&D, instead of...
  3. tomini

Just to make sure. I use 2.1 setup (and I cant find impedance specs for it anywhere. All specs on internet are printed on the back as you can see in linked Imgur picture). Here is explanation. So I can't plug to analog outs of each towers as I wouldn't be able to use the subwoofer...
  4. tomini

I think I heard Hardware Canucks or randomfrankp say that. Just while adjusting? Who cares for this semi-budget price? But I get why this could turn down some folks...
  5. tomini

OMG, I am so dumb. I found Schiit Europe site. They ship from Netherlands (EU), thus I won't pay extra fees. Sadly they are out-of-stock. But I will ask for estimated restock date. Just few questions (URL links within): Will it work fine? It says "up to", but even that...better safe than sorry...
  6. tomini

Fulla was recommended to me few times in YT videos, but I can't get it here. Official site has it for 109$ (which is over my budget, but fine...even with customs I could get into the 150$ realm). They ship it from US I assume, however there is notice "SHIPS IN 12-16 WEEKS". So other solution...
  7. tomini

Hello, I recently ordered the Sennheiser PC38X headset from DROP and I'd like an AMP/DAC combo to accompany it. This whole setup is 70% for gaming on Windows 10 and 30% for everything else on the same OS, so please keep that in mind. Quick backstory: Although the headset is only 28 Ω, I still...
Top Bottom