Recent content by Tobei

1. T

Argon SA1 Amplifier Review

That is my state of knowledge. Unfortunately, I can only speculate about everything else. In the NAD AMP1 manual, the Ethernet jack is still visible. NAD now uses (exclusively) WLAN. Argon Audio has done it without Chromecast, and included the USB jack. In the Argon Audio SA1 manual, this is...
  2. T

I do not know if Google is happy or unhappy with me ;-) According to NAD, Google had made it a requirement that Chromecast not be installed with a wired network connection. The first series still came with an Ethernet port and later this disappeared and was replaced by the USB socket. If you do...
  3. T

Without knowing for sure, the amplifier should have been launched around 2018. Yes, you're right, the USB port doesn't really make sense. What certainly the manufacturer has thought, I can not tell you more precisely. I have not seen any instructions for an update, nor any firmware file. Best...
  4. T

Hi, thank you Amir for the review and the kind contact during test preparation! This is usually the case when the amplifier is in Bluetooth connection mode. Originally, the device once had an Ethernet interface and a built-in Chromecast streaming function. However, Google did not like that...
Top Bottom