Recent content by Tlsrulz

1. T

Denon HEOS LINK HS2

Hmm.. that sucks .. I was looking at the HEOS primarily for Amazon HD. Can you elaborate in what way it was limiting it.
  2. T

StormAudio ISP 16 MK2 Review (AV Processor)

Lol.. yea when i said multi.. I meant multi channel ... nice setup.
  3. T

StormAudio ISP 16 MK2 Review (AV Processor)

So the next step now is multi outboard DACs.. like how we all went from AVRs -> AVPs... alongside videophiles with their Lumagens !
  4. T

Marantz AV7705 Home Theater Processor Review

Thanks for that video oupee.. I saw that before.. however I think you misunderstood.. I am going separates.. Both the Marantz 7706 and the Anthem AVM70 are separates.. I know separates sound better ...However my dilemma is with the measurements of the older Marantz 7705 based on Amirs...
  5. T

Yea the 7706 from the website apparently has Audyssey Sub EQ HT for 2 SW outputs.. along with the usual Audyssey MultEQ XT32 ... I dont know Audyssey vs ARC vs Dirac is a whole another debate.. I don't have either right now .. so cant say. I'm trying to justify the usefulness of the extra 1K...
  6. T

I'm in the middle of deciding if I should go for the 7706 or the Anthem 70 (1K more)... Ideally I would like to stick with the 7706 as I can use the 1K elsewhere in the HT.. as well as 7.2.4 is the max HT speaker config I will need.. (anthem supports more ch which I wont need for my room). As...
  7. T

Anthem to introduce new models!

Thanks Chris for the reponse.. I was a little unclear as the manual that was posted earlier was unclear about height reassignment .. so will wait for an official manual release. Here you can see it just says "Height 3"... what about Height 1 and 2 ? Yea I currently have Bryston 6B SST for the...
  8. T

Yea.. little more $$ here in Canada.. but I think that's the route I'll go.
  9. T

Agreed the value in the denon 3700 and 4300 is clearly a plus.. but need to understand how they are planning on fixing the 4K/120 issue...even then with the $$ saved I could just buy the newer model in 2021 if that's fixed and sell the broken one and still probably come out ahead..
  10. T

Got a question maybe Chris can check. For the 740 is it possible if I am using external amplification for the base 7 channels to configure it to use the internal amps for the 4 Atmos ceiling speakers. I'm debating between the 70 vs the 740. The extra price I'll get. -15 ch processing - better...
Top Bottom