Recent content by tjcinnamon

1. T

BACCH4MAC Short Review / first impressions

I’m now looking at getting a MacMini. Does anyone know the latency out of the audio interface? Basically I want to run my AVR -> left/right pre out -> BACCH4MAC -> Amp However, it want it to work with video. I need it to be under 25ms (I think).
  2. T

Stereo Crosstalk Elimination (reduction) Par Excellence!

Nice! Thats a high quality problem. How much latency does your audio high jack solution introduce? Could it be used with video. I’d consider adding a box after my AVR for my LR channels. My AVR might really push the distance on them but it would have a limit of 30ms
  3. T

Stereo Crosstalk Elimination (reduction) Par Excellence!

@Tim Link @STC @Lion I was at Axpona last weekend and heard Dr Chourie's BACCH it was a great experience! Less wide soundstage than my Polks but more of a 3D presence (like the whispering demo, that could be based on room set up and speakers) Do any of you have experience with BACCH or...
  4. T

uBACCH now available for Windows

Yeah, basically I want to build a small appliance to have it between my AVR and the amp for my mains. It will add “distance” to the speakers
  5. T

Do you use JRiver WDM driver or something else? I hope it’s under 10ms
  6. T

Anyone know the latency on this plugin? Does it differ between Mac and PC? @BACCH Labs
  7. T

I may try and build a small PC with an input/output to put between my AVR and my amp. I’m hoping the latency is low enough.
  8. T

Andrew Quint Reviews the Unique BACCH-SP Stereo Purifier

One could argue that all Stereo listening is a single listening device. There is only one sweet spot to get the phantom image. Dirac presents in the user interface a couch when measuring but the guidance says really no more than 18” around the listener. I think the difference is...
  9. T

I have to experiment with additional songs. I had a much better experience with uBACCH yesterday! Curious if there will be any future updates. Not sure if BACCH labs has updated the algorithm at all but overall it's impressive! @BACCH Labs what would be the most beneficial for most users...
  10. T

I have tracks like Radiohead, Tipper, Mr Bill, 13 and God, etc…. All standard 2 channel stuff. The only MP3’s I have a Hotel California and Yosi Horikawa’s Bubbles So my sample size is very small for testing until I can stream my playlists
  11. T

I was able to get a greater effect using both the L800’s with uBACCH. I wasn’t able to listen to much because I only have 2 tracks I was running through a trial of JRiver. I need to run Spotify through JRiver to actually demo the tracks. The uBACCH experience is better this time around. I...
  12. T

I also heard BACCH at Axpona and it was fantastic! It’s not the same as uBACCH because it had head tracking and calibration, so I’d be shocked if this was as impactful. Also, I’m sure Edgar was using highly directional speakers
  13. T

I just want it to work with my LR while my AVR does the rest. I can put it after the AVR signal chain but it can add some latency and depending on how much is the X-Factor.
  14. T

So you were able to compare uBACCH VST vs BACCH4MAC?
  15. T

Just checked some tracks. L800's: Puts the sound about 8' outside each speaker, so about a 23' sound stage. But I did not get the whisper effect, there was nothing next to my head. The seat being close to my head and position to the back wall could reduce this effect. BACCH-SP at Axpona...
Top Bottom