Recent content by Tito83

1. T

Apogee One vs Audient ID14 mkII - why do I like the Apogee better on my HD58X? *noob here*

Don't really know how to do that. I tried the 1/4'' adapter. Nothing really change as far as I can tell. I'm comparing both right now again. No blind test this time, just me switching both, at a point even making sure the Audient was actually a little louder. My impressions from the last time...
  2. T

Apogee One vs Audient ID14 mkII - why do I like the Apogee better on my HD58X? *noob here*

I can't affirm volumes were matched perfectly, but I did my best. I'm well aware volume differences can account for differences in perception. Admittedly I set the volumes myself, but the volume on both is set by an infinite encoder and I did not pay attention to any meter, also I also asked my...
  3. T

I did that, my wife helped me. Even before doing the blind test I knew I was going to get it right, it isn't night and day, but it's different enough that I didn't really get them confused. I'll grant that if 24h past and I listened to just one of them it would be hard to tell if I would get it...
  4. T

Hey everyone, I've been peaking the forum for a while, got some great tips, and now I need some help. I'm mainly a guitar player, I was using the apogee just for my ipad, but recently got a m1 mac mini and decided to compare it to the Audient I was using with my now dead Windows machine... And...
Top Bottom