Recent content by TikBLang

1. T

Fosi v3 Mono | TPA3255 PFFB | Balanced | [First Look from Fosi FB]

Only three days left and thinking of the $97 (bare). Any idea when will the shipping start? I will be out of the country for 10 days in June and wanted to know if this will conflict with my schedule.
  2. T

New Fosi Audio V3 Mono vs Topping PA5 II vs Topping PA7 (inc. 'Plus' versions)...and Aiyima A70

For the true sub-out? No rush here, I know these guys are preparing for the 2024 holidays.
  3. T

New Fosi Audio V3 Mono vs Topping PA5 II vs Topping PA7 (inc. 'Plus' versions)...and Aiyima A70

"I personally would get two of the 48v 5a supplies" This makes sense. if one goes bad, at least you can listen to one channel audio. When will this be available for purchase?
  4. T

I'm back, and contemplating on considering the v3 mono. this amp would have been my choice if they put two in a 9-inch wide desktop format (half of the 19" inch rack) with an option to order either a balance or RCA input. No 'pots' to save cost and an option to order the high quality 48V/10A brick.
  5. T

Fosi Audio's First Dual-Mode Balanced Amplifier ZA3

forgive my ignorance, what is the use of the 12v trigger in layman's terms?
  6. T

Thank you @Fosi Audio for the demo. It's very clear just wondering how much ZA3 can push (rms) if supplied with your own 48v/10A. Good job ;-).
  7. T

Since Fosi is very much Thank you. Looking forward for this. A decent 48v/10A DC power supply that has negligible AC hum is a must.
  8. T

Need Your Advice on Developing a 5.1 Channel DAC

yes totally makes sense. nice preamps (and also IOS/Android apps) have a volume control and mute button to control the sound remotely. I don't want to stand up in the middle of listening and manually muting the amp.
  9. T

Is there a test speaker on YouTube that will tell if you are playing 'left' left, then 'right, right, right, and left combo to test if the output is the sum of L and R channels?
  10. T

Fosi Audio TB10D Amplifier Review

"Mono the chips got not much more power, stereo gives you more spl than mono" You are correct, you have twice the power in stereo 65W times 2 is 130W in an 8-ohm load compared to 107Wx1 at 32V.
  11. T

ZA3 will be even a big hit if Fozi will come up with two versions. One with out any front panel controls ( just a pretty power led) and the options to select the XLR and mono ca be preset inside using 2 or 3 position DIP switches.
  12. T

You can hear both left and right audio signals from a single transducer.
  13. T

What if Fosi teamed up with a company (in the near future) that is already licensed to distribute Dolby Digital Plus (or whatever proprietary format)? They both can co-develop a pluggable stamp-sized daughterboard to swap out the 5.1 module in their AC-3 capable amp/avr. I love the idea of just...
  14. T

"No need for a thousand channels of Atmos" I agree with you on this but Fosi is just reaching out and trying to collect information from us for ideas on their upcoming products. Of course, they can build, to start a 2.1 version out of this and maybe (re)use the same board and platform (case and...
  15. T

Dolby Digital plus -in short terminology Atmos.
Top Bottom