Recent content by thisiscrs

1. T

NAD M10 Streaming Amplifier Review

Hey guys, I am looking for a suitable amplifier for my Audio Physic Avanti with which I can also use Tidal Connect. The speakers have an efficiency of 95 db. The measurements are rather poor, especially for such an expensive device. Should that put me off? I could get the device new for 1,950 €...
  2. T

FiiO K7

Yes it works. They have a 3.5mm plug with a adapter for 6.35mm. Such a hard decision. Like the design of the DX5, but its far too expensive compared to the DX3 Pro+. There is also no problem when switching between speakers and headphones? Or is in this situation the E50/L50 stack better?
  3. T

FiiO K7

With my current headphones, balanced in/out would be useless. So I would pay an extra 250 euros here in Germany just for MQA. Does the DX3Pro+ have enough power for my T90 with 250 Ohm?
  4. T

FiiO K7

@Boltman92124 Are you completely satisfied with the Topping DX3Pro+? That would actually also be an option for me. I don't think my T90s have a balanced cable anyway. Is the Topping DX3Pro better than a K7? Especially when using active speakers and headphones?
  5. T

FiiO K7

@Boltman92124 The design of the Asgard 3 is incredibly good. But the devices are very hard to get, at least that's what I've heard. 469 Euros with DAC puh...
  6. T

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

Which one would u suggest for my Setup. The L50/E50 Stack or the DX5 Lite?
  7. T

I could also buy it from Amazon Marketplace with delivery today. Should be also fine.
  8. T

FiiO K7

@Boltman92124 The A2+ speakers are connected via cable, but I could also use them wireless. I could buy the toppings via Amazon Marketplace. Then actually Amazon would be my contact, I think at least. Which DAC did you use with the L50? Were you satisfied?
  9. T

The cable might be too short, I'll measure it. I come from Germany, and I don't think there is a provider here that offers a package. I'll take a closer look at the alternatives in a moment. Would I have to worry about the quality and durability of the topping?
  10. T

Do you know how long the USB cable is? So I need the cables + two power supplies each, or?
  11. T

FiiO K7

I would want to use the Audioengine A2+ and a Beyerdynamic T90 (250 Ohm). Music will be streamed from Tidal. I don't use any other devices, I only need the device for the PC. What would be your choice or something completely different?
  12. T

FiiO K7

Can the K7 keep up with a stack of Topping E50+L50? I am worried about the quality of Topping...
  13. T

Which DAC/AMP should I get? Fiio K7 vs Topping E50/L50 vs iFi Zen Signature

I'll take a look at it. What other alternatives are there up to about $400?
  14. T

Topping Quality Control/Reliability

Is this still a thing or have the failures become less in the meantime? I'm actually planning to get the E50 and L50. But if the devices give up the ghost so quickly, I'd rather switch to another manufacturer.
  15. T

If I go for the E50 + L50, which power supply should I get? What other cables do I need? How long is the USB cable or is that not included either?
Top Bottom