Recent content by tedgeo

1. T

Sharp sm-sx1 amplifier: suggestions for speakers

I tried Monitor Audio Silver S8 (91db) and the results are really good !! I'll keep that match and if I find speakers >93db I'll give them another try...Thank you everybody !!!
  2. T

Thank you, I'll try to find a pair !
  3. T

!!!!! Yes, you understand exactly my problem!! Thank you for your future research!!!!
  4. T

The problem is that I'm trying to find speakers good enough for this amplifier.....I think that is a very good amplifier, but the speakers I've tried to match with it, can't make my ears feel something special.....Maby I'm wrong and the sharp isn't so good as I think it is....
  5. T

Thank all of you for your replies ! I think when you listen the right amplifier+speakers combination you say !!!!!!! I ask if someone has experience with that amplifier and found the right speakers....
  6. T

I recently bought sharp sm-sx1 amplifier. I think it is a very rare and special amplifier with detail sound but i think i haven't yet found the right speakers. I have a 25m2 room and i have tried mission 761, kef q3 and 2 days ago i tried quad 77-11L, but i'm not satisfied....any suggestions ?
  7. T

The kit we bought, our current setups

I dont want to use a subwoofer and i' d like small sized speakers. I like details and big stereo image not to listen loud.
  8. T

Yes this one. I have a 25m2 room and i have tried mission 761, kef q3 and 2 days ago i tried quad 77-11L, but i'm not satisfied....any suggestions ?
  9. T

Hello from Greece ! Could you help me to decide which speakers may I use with Sharp SM-SX1 ? Thanks a lot !
Top Bottom