Recent content by TchErNoB

1. T

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

Hi, can you output to both xlr and rca and so use it as a preamp with sub ?
  2. T

E30 not providing anything over .700V

if you use digital output like coax and optical it goes to a dac. If you use rca output it goes to a preamp. Your phone is meant to work all on it s own, it's a little computer, so it can use external devices but you have to use the appropriate software and / or condition of use
  3. T

The Cd player is meant to be used with other component not your phone.
  4. T

It should not, the iPhone is the player and it's not a data provider for another player. Any player has a volume control.
  5. T

'I'm not into the apple world, I just heard about "bit perfect" for macos don' t know if it works under ios
  6. T

Don't know if it has a dac (don't think so) but keep in mind that you can alter the sound in the digital world no need to decode it first
  7. T

Topping E30 DAC Review

Works wonders with the ps5, I have no problem with it
  8. T

Topping E30 DAC Review

If I send a multichannel signal to e30 then seems like my tweeter are gonna explode lol I have a multichannel amp and and stereo amp I always make sure it does t go through the e30 cause it cannot decode it and it just pure noise. If you can then it means something is decoding it for the e30
  9. T

Top 5 streamer devices by ASR community

What about it ? do you have something ? (real question i'm interested)
  10. T

Need help from hifi anonymous to not buy Focal Aria 948

I have the 936 and recently got a Naim xs3 to go with it (tried the musical fidelity, it was awesome for unplugged music but I mostly listen to rock / metal so it was a bit too harsh) I've listen to the 946 but not with the same amp and their impact seems a bigger you can see that you could turn...
  11. T

Most power-efficient USB-C-to-3.5mm dongle?

I put the helm audio bolt on my list but I might not be up to date
  12. T

Vinyl is not as bad as I expected.

Omg this is genius! And probably true, same goes for Cd VS stream, à physical media, actually doing something. It does t change the sound but change the experience
  13. T

Chromecast audio or Digione for Roon?

don't think you'll see any change except in the way you'll use it
  14. T

Chromecast audio or Digione for Roon?

Do you use any sources that is higher than Cd quality? If not then the upgrade seems useless to me
Top Bottom