Recent content by tawsi

1. T

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

When I said that the gustard DAC x16 was very analytical, I really meant very detailled because of the dual dac chip especially with the L fast filter mode
  2. T

Hi everyone, just to let you know, I couldn't return my zeros so I just bought another pair, they're not so expensive so it's no a problem for me, but I suspect that it might have been my topping L30 who destroyed the driver on the right channel of my first pair of zero, I think next month I...
  3. T

btw I contacted truthhear and explained the issue to them, I hope I will get a replacement soon, I'm consoling myself using the sennheiser HD-25 II, cause it kind of give me a similar feeling than IEM cause the headphones is pushing on the ears quite a lot and is closed back, and by this means...
  4. T

I bought them on amazon france , the seller was shenzen audio store
  5. T

Mine stopped working, the right dynamic driver of 10mm stopped working, I'm so sad, I just used them for a little more than 1 month, I hesitate to rebuy a pair or buy the tangzu waner for cheaper... man, I will miss the bass of the crinacle truth hear zero
  6. T

I just got these, these are my first pair of IEM, I'm kind of an IEM noob, but I own several headphones like the Senn HD650, Senn HD 25-ii, Beyerdynamic DT 880 pro 600ohm, and Audio technica M40X... I also owned the Senn HD600, and a mod of a fostex T50RP (Talos) This IEM is very very well...
  7. T

Poll: Where are you guys from?

Paris, France
  8. T

Xduoo TA-26 Tube Bliss

I've been using the xDuoo-ta 26 since 5 months now, I recently bought some tubes, a Psvane UK-6SN7 tube, an electro harmonix 6SN7 classic edition and a S6080-General Electric 6AS7G one, I was very disapointed with the general electric tube it was very bad and sounded muffled i don't recommend...
Top Bottom